Heart of the Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lilabelle - Guild Master

Go down

Lilabelle - Guild Master Empty Lilabelle - Guild Master

Post  LilabelleGM Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:49 pm

So my character is named Lilabelle and I am the Guild Master. I created Heart of the Alliance July 5, 2009 after leaving the guild I had joined when my character was level 10 or so. Why did I leave? Well there are a lot of things guilds promise to be and then aren't. There were 100+ in the guild and no one practiced what they preached. As a guild master I want my guild to be a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable group. In order to do that I feel I should lead by example. I will help you if you ask or offer a time when I can. I have been playing for about a year now and in this game that pretty much means I don't know everything by far. I have played horde and alliance and gone through several characters before setting on Lilabelle. She is a Draenei Hunter. I dps and use my pet, currently Sheppard - a large rare white tiger king from the vale, as a tank and he is really good at it. I still have a lot to learn but I'm glad to share what I know.
In real life I am a 26 year old female from New Jersey. I had a heart transplant in January 2009 and a lot of the time in the hospital was spent playing after I was introduced to it by a guy a dated for about 2 weeks, lol. I am a certified EMT and work part time as a pharmacy technician. I have 2 dogs, Maximus and Guius, and three cats, Angel, Tigger, and Susie Q. In real life I'm the same helpful person even if I prefer animals to people. I am getting married September of 2009 as long as all goes well and don't worry, children are a little ways off right now. cat

LilabelleGM
Admin

https://heartofthealliance.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum